Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cycle 3

When we first decided to TTC, our original plan was to start in November. We were hoping that the timing would be right for Vegas. Well, my period just showed again, and it looks like Vegas could work out to be pretty good timing. This is onto the 3rd cycle now. I know that really isn't bad, and it takes a lot of couples much longer, but I guess I figured it would happen right after coming off the pill. My periods have regulated really quickly since stopping the pill, and I have ovulated both cycles, so I am lucky in that respect. The odd thing is, each period has started on the 28th of the month. Strange!

I had planned on doing some cleaning this afternoon while I wait for Verizon to show up, but instead I feel like opening a bottle of wine and vegging out on the couch!

No comments: