Saturday, November 22, 2008

Normally throughout the 2ww I start to have all kinds of phantom symptoms, and I start convincing myself that it means I am pregnant, not that AF is about to show. My boobs hurt, I get a headache, etc. This time around, I had something a little more obvious. My boobs started leaking! It's not much, just drops, but I have this creamy white milky stuff coming out. I hope that means something good. I had it at 4dpo, and then again today at 10dpo. I think I am going to test tomorrow, 11dpo is a possibility for a positive. It's all I can think about. I wanted to test today, but I knew that if it was positive and I came into work I would not be able to concentrate at all! Better to wait until a few days off.

I decided that even if it is positive this time around, instead of telling our families at Thanksgiving, I want to wait and tell them at Christmas. That would give us a few weeks to enjoy the news, and maybe even get a doctor appt in first. Hopefully my plan works out!

Our trip to Vegas was wonderful. It flew by, but we saw a bunch of cool stuff and had a great time. We ate some really good food. I had raspberry french toast one morning, drizzled with pecan butter and syrup. Duck for dinner one night, and it just fell off the bone and melted in my mouth. Soooo yummy! I wish I could be a professional chef! Seriously, I would love to spend the day in the kitchen, creating recipes, making yummy food. I would probably gain soooo much weight though, so it's a good thing I am a nurse instead!

That's about all I have time for right now, since I am at work. Hopefully I will have some wonderful and exciting news to share in the very near future!!!

No comments: