Ugh. Stephen just called to tell me about evacuating earlier in the week than we had previously thought. I had thought we would just got out of town on Friday like we were already planning to do. Now, since he's on the ride-out team for work, he's talking about leaving on Wednesday night. He'll probably have to go on Wednesday with Wesley, and I'll leave Thursday morning from work. I sure hope traffic won't be horrible then, but I don't think I can call in because I called in 2 weeks ago...
I bought a BBT yesterday. It had my temp this am at 97.7, and the regular one was 98. I'm going to keep using the regular one this cycle, because it will throw off my chart if I don't. But I didn't think there would be that much of a difference. I was playing around last night and they were almost identical, but the bbt one reads to the hundredths and the regular one only reads to the tenths. I'll use the bbt next cycle - but I hope I don't have to!
And seriously, is everyone pg? I can't escape it. Working with babies, seeing new babies in stores, seeing some seriously pg women in stores. Geez. When something is on my mind, there's no escaping it.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment